How To Make Italian Pasta Salad Recipe At Home
List of ingredients:
- Pasta 250g
- K&N’s Haray Bharay Nuggets 300g
- Half a cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- Half a cup of chopped onion
- 1 quarter cup of black olives
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese 2 tablespoons
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Parsley 2 tablespoons
- Garlic cloves 2 tbsp
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- Dried red pepper 1 quarter teaspoon
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Method of Making Italian Pasta Salad:
This is Italian dish mostly making in Italy, but now days people make this recipe all over the world. Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is very quick and easy to make. It tkes only 15 to 20 min to get ready. People make Italian Pasta Salad Recipe in many ways, but we’ll tell you the simplest way.
Prepare K&N’s Haray Bharay Nuggets according to the instructions on the back of packet. In a bowl mix well with olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, dried basil, oregano, garlic, chopped coriander, salt and red chili pepper. Now add pasta cucumber, black olives, cherry tomatoes, onion, cheddar cheese and prepared dressing in a bowl and mix well. Then add the Parmesan Cheese and the prepared K&N’s Haray Bharay Nuggets in it and mix well.
Your Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is Ready To Serve.