Today In This Amazing Article I’m Going To Provide You All The Information About The Making Of The Best Chocolate Dump Cake At Your Home Suing The Very Easy method Of Recipe. If you Are Interested in This Recipe Then Please Stay Connected With this Post. let’s begin To Start The Conversation.
My mother has many delicacies, but her Chocolate Cake is the most beloved in my family. She kept this cake in the refrigerator, and it is great, even when it’s cold.
Ingredients Required For Cake:
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter (1 stick), plus more to grease the pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the pan
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream, at room temperature
Complete Directions For Making Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F and place the pan on the lowest rack to catch drops when baking the cake. Put sugar, unsweetened chocolate, butter and 1 cup of water in a pan. Place on medium heat and stir occasionally until all ingredients melt and mix. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Combine milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Grease and flour a 9-inch pan. (If you prefer, you can grease it, flatten it with parchment, and then grease it with fat and flour. It’s not necessary, but parchment really makes cake extraction easier.)
- When the chocolate in the pan has cooled slightly, beat the milk mixture and eggs. Whisk the dry ingredients in a few additives and without stirring. When the mixture is smooth, add vanilla and beat once or twice to mix. Pour the batter into the pan and bake on the middle rack until a clean skewer is inserted in the center for about 30-35 minutes. Let the cake cool completely, then remove from the pan and cool on a stand. (It can be tricky – if someone is nearby, get them. Place a ring of wax paper on top of the cake so that you have something to grab when you turn it off.)
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, and then let cool to room temperature. It is very important that the temperature of the chocolate and sour cream be the same, otherwise the icing will be lumpy or grainy. (Check this by mixing a little sour cream and chocolate in a bowl; if everything is mixed, then everything will be ready.) Add sour cream, 1/4 cup at a time, until the mixture becomes homogeneous. Try a little! Good.
- Cut the cake into two layers. Put the top layer on top of the pie plate (or any other plate you like). Spread with icing. Top with bottom layer, setting bottom side up. This will give you a clearer advantage (see. Photo of the finished cake). Ice top, sides and center. (If you like a lot of frosting, use 2 cups of chocolate chips and 2 cups of sour cream). My mom uses any remaining frosting to make flowers from above.