How To Make Simple Sheet Chicken Dinner At Home
Hey To, All My Cooking Readers This Is Your Host Of This Site. Today In This Post You can read All About The Making Of Nice Dinner Sheet Recipe At Home. So, If You Are Interested Please Read This Full Post.
This is a quick, crispy chicken in a leaf pan, with lots of bold flavored ingredients to keep the dish square and interesting. This is a combination of tips and tricks that I have gathered from smart people from around the world of food.
Set the timer twice when you cook this dish – the first time to remind yourself, to turn the chicken over, and the second time to check its donation – so that there are no surprises or a burnt dinner! With a little attention to detail (and a few clever tricks), we can all get the best chicken dinner every time.
Useful Ingredients Of This Recipe:
- 6 chicken thighs, bone and skin (about 2.5 pounds total)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (not baking soda !!)
- 2 teaspoons of paprika (smoked or plain)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- For the rest of the pan:
- 2 medium broccoli crowns (total 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds), finely chopped into small inflorescence
- 1 16-ounce can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil from a sun-dried tomato container
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped canned lemon zest (half of canned lemon)
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- A few slices of lemon, optional
How To Make Simple Sheet Chicken Recipe
Directions For The Perfect Cooking Your Food:
- Heat the oven to 500 ° F. Place an empty baking sheet in the oven while it is heating (parchment or butter is not needed).
- Dry the chicken well with paper towels. Combine salt, black pepper, baking powder, paprika and caraway seeds in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken thighs evenly with rubbing spices (on both sides and under the skin). Let it remain open (up on the skin) at room temperature while the oven is heating. Sprinkle olive oil evenly over the skin.
- Gently transfer the chicken thighs, skin down, onto the preheated baking sheet. You will hear how the chicken hiss hits the pan. Immediately lower the heat to 425 ° F and continue to fry for 15 minutes (set timer).
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, drop the broccoli, chickpeas, and sun-dried tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil (from a can of sun-dried tomatoes) until evenly coated.
- Remove the pan from the oven when the timer turns off. Turn the chicken so that it faces upward (the skin should become crisp and brown in spots), and evenly sprinkle the canned lemon peel into droplets of the pan. Add the broccoli mixture, distributing it as evenly as possible over the chicken thighs (this will be a full pan, but everything should work). Continue frying for another 10 minutes (set the timer again!).
- When the timer works, sprinkle the parmesan evenly over the dish and check the chicken for bottom (the target temperature is 165 ° F in the thickest parts). Continue frying for another 5-10 minutes, if necessary, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the pan from the oven and leave the chicken for 10 minutes. Try a slice of broccoli; if it is not tender, take the chicken on a plate and place the pan in the oven while the chicken is resting, stirring the broccoli, chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes well. Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve warm with lemon wedges on the side (if used).