How To Make Peach Cake At Home
Welcome To My New Cake Recipe. Today In This Post I’m Going To Start The Discussion On The Making The Best Quality Tasty Cake In Summer for your Family & Friends. In This Whole I’ll Give You Provide The Best method For Making The Cake Easily In Your Home.
So If You Are Interested In This Topic For Learn The Recipe Of Cake. Let’s Begin To Start Proper Discussion On Our Specific Recipe Without Waste Of Any Time. Stay Motivated With me At The End Of Post Content.
This particular combination of tastes came from my childhood – in the morning, my mother prepared for me a bowl of chopped peaches with milk, sprinkled with sugar and powdered nutmeg. Although this is a rather sublime combination, the tastes translate well into pie form.
Ingredients Required For Cake:
- 3 ripe peaches.
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 6 tablespoons softened unsalted butter.
- 1 large egg.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or finely chopped almonds).
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1 pinch of Turbinado sugar.
Method Of Cooking:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 9-inch cake pan.
- Peaches cut into slices. Peaches mix with nutmeg and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
- Lubricate the butter and remaining sugar with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add the egg, buttermilk and extracts and mix.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add this flour mixture to the oil mixture, mix until smooth (some lumps may remain). Pour into prepared pan.
- Click peaches on top of the cake. They can be well organized, but I like to rub as many peaches into the cake as possible. Sprinkle Turbinado sugar on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature in the oven to 325 degrees and bake for an additional 45-55 minutes, or until the toothpick in the center comes out clean.