How To Make Chicken Pasta With White Sauce
In This Post You can Read All About The Best Dish Of Chicken. In This Whole Post I’ll Give You Instructions About The Ready Your Chicken Pasta With Sauce.
This recipe is based on the famous Al Forno baked pasta method – it uses less cream and cheese and includes hearty stew sausage for more tomato pasta. Tip: if you are not going to immediately cook the finished dish, cook the pasta even less time than required in the instructions (for example, 2-3 minutes). Since the pasta lies in the refrigerator in a delicious sauce, it will continue to soften, and you do not want it to turn into porridge.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3/4 pounds of fresh sweet Italian sausage (I use chicken, but feel free to use pork)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Kosher salt
- 1 greasy clove of garlic, peeled and broken
- Handful of basil leaves
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 pound of short pasta (I like penne or cum)
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, sub
Directions For Ready Cooking:
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium heavy saucepan until flickering. Remove the sausage from the shell and add it to the pan, breaking it into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Fry the sausage well, stirring a couple of times, about 5 minutes.
- Create a hole in the middle of the pan and add onion and a pinch of salt. Cook until soft, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Add tomatoes and basil and mix well to mix. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the sauce is thickened and the aroma is more than 30 minutes. Try and add salt if necessary. Remove the basil leaves and set aside the sauce.
- Heat the oven to 500 ° F and oil a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage sauce with the rest of the ingredients except pasta and butter. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
- Put the pasta in boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. Drain well and add to the bowl, gently stirring to mix everything.
- Spread the paste evenly into the baking dish. Spread evenly over butter and bake until bubbles and brown for 7-10 minutes. Cool a few minutes before serving.