How To Make The Best Banana Cake At Home
Hello Readers This, Is Your Recipe Writer Of This Post. Today In This Article I’m Going to Provide you All The Information About The Making Of Banana Cake Recipe At Home With using Easy Method.
Is it the best in the world? I cannot say that it is, but I also cannot say that it is not. It is up to you to decide.
Banana Cake Ingredients Recipe:
- 10 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened (1 stick plus 2 1/2 tablespoons).
- 1 2/3 cup sugar, split.
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (170 grams).
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 5 large eggs separated.
- 1/3 cup whole milk.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes and up to 1/2 cup (I like big flakes, but you can also use smaller flakes).
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 1 vanilla.
- 1 banana, sliced (up to 2).
Directions/Method Of Making Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and place the stand in the middle. Line a 9 to 13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, allowing some to drape the edges of the pan.
- In a large bowl, using a hand-held electric mixer or in a mixer bowl equipped with a nozzle, beat the butter and 2/3 cups of sugar until light and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- When operating at low speed, add flour, baking powder, spices and salt and mix well.
- Combine the egg yolks and milk before mixing, then scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
- Clean and thoroughly dry the bowl of the mixer equipped with a whipping nozzle. Pour in the egg whites, making sure that they do not have yolk spots, and add the remaining 1 cup of sugar. Hitting soft peaks – be patient, this will happen. If the egg whites do not reach soft peaks, wait until the mixture returns to itself. Spread it gently over the layer of cake.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the meringues become golden brown and lush. After about 15 minutes after baking, cover the meringues with coconut flakes (thus, coconut can stick to the still wet meringues, but will not burn in the oven).
- Cool the cake in a pan on a wire rack. In the meantime, make whipped cream: pour the cream into a medium bowl and peel the vanilla seeds by discarding the pod. Beat until soft peaks with an electric mixer, about 3 minutes.
- Gently transfer the cool cake onto a chopping board. Cut Your Banana Cake In Your Required Pieces Using The Cake Cutting Knife. Put one half of the cake on your tray and pour in slices of cream and banana. Place the other half side up with the meringues.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator to cool and soften for 1 hour before serving.
Conclusion Of Recipe:
I Hope you Read This Full Stuff At The End. And I think This Post Is Value Creating For You And Your Coking Journey. If This Article Is Really beneficial for You. So Please Share This with Your Cake Eater Friends. Thanks For Reading This Post.