Today I Bring Another New Post Related To Cakes Making. Our Today Post Title Is Related To The How To Make The Hot Milk Cake At Home Using The Very Simple Method Of Cooking. If You Are Interested In Making This Cake. So Read This Full Recipe. Let’s Go To Start The talk On Making.
Making Hot Milk Cake Using Easy Method
This recipe came from my grandmother, and my mother did it on my father’s birthday / Father’s day (which usually happens on the same weekend), as I recall. I would describe it as having a taste similar to a pound, but with a lighter crumb. This is a wonderful plain or frosted, but my family serves it with fresh strawberries and whipped cream in the summer.
Fewer Ingredients For Cake Making:
- 2 cups general purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon shallow sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- Berries, for serving (optional)
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Process Directions For Cooking:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and grease the cake pan. My family does this in a chicken pan, but you can also use two 8- or 9-inch round muffins.
- Combine flour and baking powder and then sift into another medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl or large bowl with a hand mixer, beat eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla for a few minutes until they are light and foamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and gently mix by hand with a spatula until mixed. Do not mix.
- Melt a piece of butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add milk and bring to a boil. Pour this mixture slowly into the remaining dough, stirring lightly. Mix until mixed.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until the top has a beautiful golden brown color and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (If you use two smaller baking tins, the baking time will be 25 to 35 minutes.)
- Let the cake cool, and then remove it from the pan. Serve with whipped cream and berries, if you wish. You can also use this cake in a puff cake or pour icing on it. Store at room temperature.