Hello Viewers Of, This Site, Again This is Writer Of This Recipe. Today In This Amazing Post I’m Going To Talk On The Making Of Very Delicious BBQ Recipe At Your Home Using The Simple Method Of Cooking.
If You Want To Make This For Your family Persons And Friends. Let’s Collect All The Information Of making This Amazing Dish. Stay Connected With This Post At The End.
Using a slow cooker (or the Slow Cook function on a slow cooker) guarantees a loss-free result without spending hours on a hot grill or smoker for several hours. You can even cook your ribs in a day, store them in the fridge and cook on the grill or in the oven before serving. A three-component barbecue honey sauce made from the remaining cooking liquid is highly recommended, but any sauce of your choice is just fine. If cooking for the crowd, it is recommended to double the recipe.
How To Make BBQ Recipe In Stockpot
All Ingredients Of Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 lb.) child back rib stand
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
Directions Of Making Recipe:
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, smoked paprika, salt, chili powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Dry the ribs. Turn them upside down and remove the thin, transparent membrane on the back of the bones. Sprinkle evenly on both sides of the ribs and, well, rub!
- Pour water and apple cider vinegar into the bottom of the multi cooker. Roll the ribs into a large coil and place the meat side out into the multi cooker. Put the lid on top and cook 3 1/2 hours on high or 7 hours on low.
- When the ribs have finished cooking, carefully remove the rack of ribs to the tray of foil paper. Pour the liquid from the multi cooker into a small pan. Using a spoon, remove the layer of fat that pops up. Beat in ketchup and honey. Turn the heat on medium and cook for 20 minutes or until it is reduced to half.
- If you’re done on the grill, preheat the grill. Once the grill has warmed up, lay the grill of ribs on the grill with the meat side up. Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the ribs and close the grill lid. Let cook for 5 minutes. Grease the ribs with even more sauce, cover the grill and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove the ribs from the grill, cut 4-6 plates and serve with the remaining barbecue sauce.